Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My second temporary crown broke yesterday...

I was eating pancakes and bacon with Bill when I noticed the tooth was feeling kind of weird.  The temporary crown split in half.  Half stayed on my tooth and the other half was easily spit out.  I called the dentist to ask what to do and she said I'd be okay until tomorrow, which is when the permanent crown is set for delivery and then I will get a cleaning.  In the meantime, I'm not in pain.  The area around the tooth feels odd, though, and I notice stuff gets stuck there if I'm not careful.

I guess tomorrow is when we'll talk about what to do about my other cracked molar.  I dread more dental care and would like to take a break from it for awhile.  But the tooth is annoying and I don't want it to get worse.  I'd like to get all this crap done and over with, too.

Aside from the ridiculous "ex friend" drama I had over the weekend, Columbus Day was relatively okay.  I wish Bill and I had gone away for the weekend.  That would have been fun.

I started reading Linda Ronstadt's life story.  She's a surprisingly engaging writer.  I think I will enjoy finishing her book and writing the subsequent review.  I like Linda Ronstadt's music and was really sad when I read about the Parkinson's Disease that had taken her ability to sing.

I don't know what else I have in store for today.  I ordered a new microphone, which I hope will improve my sound.  I'm considering buying a mixer board for even greater control.  Maybe I should take a class in sound engineering.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.