Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another side of Kelli Finglass...

If you've been reading this blog, you know I enjoy trashy reality shows.  CMT's Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team is a guilty pleasure for me.  I was never interested in being a member of the DCC myself.  I don't dance and certainly have neither the looks nor the temperament for such an occupation.  But I do enjoy the show and, on the few occasions I've seen the DCC perform, I find them entertaining enough.

Kelli Finglass, if you don't know, is the director of the DCC and a former DCC herself.  A couple of weeks ago, I posted videos from the Teen Miss USA pageant of 1987 in which she and her choreographer, former DCC Judy Trammell, were actually performing.  Sometimes those two women come across as a bit on the haughty side on their TV show.  It's like watching a super intense sorority hazing sometimes when Kelli and Judy take some of their recruits to task.


Not long ago, I was on YouTube and happened to run across some videos apparently made by Kelli Finglass' daughter and/or a friend.







These videos are all about how Kelli doesn't really cook...  I guess if you needed to get into the DCC uniforms for several years, you might avoid a lot of cooking...

I have to say, I was kind of pleasantly surprised by these videos.  They show a nice side of Kelli... a less polished, more normal, less condescending version of her.  I'm charmed by them.  I'm also very easily entertained.


Props to Kelli for showing her unglitzy side.  I have new respect for her.



4 comments:

  1. I've been raised to despise everything remotely related to the Dallas Cowboys. It's nothing personal against Kelli or anyone else in her organization. She's probably a very nice person when she's not essentially hazing new recruits. I've actually heard the Cowboy cheerleaders are classier than most of the other organizations' cheerleaders.

    My dad is a 49er fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't give a shit about pro football... or any other kind of football for that matter. I just like trashy reality TV.

      Delete
  2. Show some of the earlier seasons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.