Friday, September 27, 2013

Two more days...

In two days, we're going downtown to see The Book of Mormon Musical at the Majestic Theater.  It's the last performance in San Antonio.  Hopefully, it will be as awesome as I expect it will be.  And hopefully, my new temporary crown will give me no issues.

I need to find us a place to have dinner on Sunday evening, before the show starts.  My new dentist was asking where we'll be dining.  I think now that I've managed to get some chores done, I'll start shopping for a restaurant.

I'm glad it's Friday.  The week has flown by, maybe because I've spent so much of it in the dentist's chair.    

2 comments:

  1. i'd be excited if i were seeing the BOM. I hope you find a restaurant that does the event justuce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did find a nice pricey place for a pre-show dinner... Should be very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.