Saturday, September 14, 2013

Skinny dipping!

Last night, I was feeling a little naughty.  The dogs were outside and Bill was trying to get them to do their business before it was time to come in for the night.

I was enchanted by the moon... in fact, I was so enchanted, I decided to share my own moon.  I went to the pool and, still dressed in a light cotton muumuu (I never thought of it as a muumuu, but that's what my mother-in-law calls it), stepped into the pool.  The water was cool, but refreshing.  Bill took one look at me and said, "I'm going to go get you a towel!"

By the time he was back with two towels, I was in the pool buck nekkid!  Next thing I knew, Bill had joined me!  It was his first time swimming in the nude and I must say, it was quite liberating and FUN!  As we were swimming around in the pool, I commented to Bill that this wasn't something he would have done in his past life.  He agreed.  

Though some of my more zaftig friends refer to skinny dipping as "chunky dunking", I refuse to go there.  In the water, under the moon, and in each other's arms, we were both sexy.  I won't sully that reality by referring to our naked moonlight swim as "chunky dunking".  As a side note, I think we'll need a pool from now on.

Though the water was a little cold at first, it soon felt like bath water.  We're going to have to do that again soon, before Texas gets chilly.

We both slept like babies.  There's nothing like a nighttime swim under the moon and stars to relax a person... along with a little Advil PM.

I love corrupting Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.