Saturday, March 17, 2012

This video made me laugh my ass off...

I like to look up irreverent videos on YouTube.  A couple of weeks ago, I came across a song called "The Dickhead Song" by Miles Betterman.  I thought it was funny, so I decided to listen to it again last night.


I tittered uproariously anew and started looking for another Betterman song and found this...


Most of the people in the "Vile Celebrities" song are Brits that I have never heard of... but I still laughed so hard that I about pissed my pants a la Marie Osmond...

 In case you were wondering, all three of the above videos have to do with Marie Osmond peeing herself in public.  I actually give her a lot of credit for being able to laugh it off.  She laughs and the audiences laugh with her, which is the sign that she is a consummate performer who sacrifices herself to save the show.  As someone who has, on occasion, laughed so hard I involuntarily golden showered myself, I understand completely...

And now I wonder if Marie Osmond won't end up being the next Poise pitch woman after Kirstie Alley's had her go at it...


Kirstie is following in the footsteps of Whoopi Goldberg...


Both of these ladies, just like Marie Osmond, have also pitched weight loss products.  It only stands to reason that either Marie or Carrie Fisher will end up pitching Poise next.  I would do it myself, but I'm not near as photogenic as any of these ladies are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.