Tuesday, March 13, 2012

EduationConnection.com

Have you seen the ad for this?  It's basically a tarty looking chick singing the blues about being underemployed, selling corn dogs, and wanting to earn a degree in order to make more money.

Here's a link to their Web site.

I guess this is a service that matches people up with online college programs.  What I'm struck by is the catchy song.  I'm really surprised it's not on YouTube yet, since the Web site mentions that they know you're humming along to their ad.  Awfully perceptive of them.  ETA:  Just found it!



What's funny is the music they use reminds me of what was popular when I was a kid in the late 1980s.  That music makes me think low-budget... But I have to admit, it's kind of a guilty pleasure as commercials go.  Maybe it's not as intriguing as the Hoveround singing black guy, but it ranks a close second.

It beats this ad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.